Check whether the two ends of the electrostatic grounding wire are well connected.
Working environment : 0℃-50℃ , Relative humidity 20%-85%RH
Working voltage: DC12V
Range of warning:0-500ohm is selttable
Material: Iron shell
EXternal size: 170MM*75MM*130MM
Alarm output: DC 12V
AAC ENM-I electrostatic grounding system monitoring alarm can automatically alarm, real-time monitoring of grounding system alarm; grounding system monitoring resistance adjustable (0-500Ω); according to the actual grounding resistance requirements of the factory, set the most ground monitoring A good resistance value, the actual work process exceeds the set resistance, will be audible and visual alarm; sound and light alarm immediately when the grounding system is disconnected.
ENM-I grounding system monitoring alarm can real-timely monitor the contact status between the ground wire of the production site and the earth (it can be the bare copper wire that can be seen on the ground, and it can also be the dark wire, ground pile, etc. that are difficult to detect under the ground). When the resistance value of the local line exceeds the set value of resistance to ground, the equipment performs audible and visual alarms, which effectively improves the reliability of the grounding system and is suitable for workplaces with high grounding resistance requirements.
1.24 hours continuous monitoring of ground monitoring function instrument, LCD can instantly display the current grounding resistance.
2. Automatic alarm function, real-time monitoring and alarm of the grounding system.
3. The grounding system can monitor the resistance value (0-500Ω), and when the loop resistance of the local line is higher than the set value, it will immediately sound and light alarm.
4. The audible and visual alarm is performed when the grounding system is disconnected, which effectively improves the reliability of the grounding system and is suitable for workplaces with high grounding resistance requirements.
5. Easy to use, no need for additional auxiliary grounding facilities.
6. Can overcome the blind spot of grounding measurement, completely measure the true grounding impedance on the ground and under the ground, to avoid electrostatic damage and personnel electric shock.